Smash Room Of Tampa

Tampa - 14311 N. NEBRASKA AVE UNIT# 4 Tampa, FL 33613


BOOK NOW for a SMASHING good time!


A SMASHING gift idea!

Looking for the perfect holiday gift this year? Why not give the people you care about the chance to burn off some of that holiday frustration (and food) at Smash Room Tampa or Lakeland! Click here to purchase your Smash Cards today!


Group sales!

Looking for the best team building or corporate outing in Tampa? How about an awesome birthday party or bachelor/bachelorette party in Tampa? Come smash with us in a custom designed Smash Room session. You pick the date and time, ANYTIME! Contact us today to book your session at 813-368-0808.

The BEST way to relieve stress in Tampa and Lakeland!

We all have those days when you really can't take it anymore. Between your kids, boss, job, traffic, spouse, exes, family, friends, money, politics, in-law’s, divorce, breakup, bad grades... the list goes on. At Smash Room Tampa Lakeland we help you to release that frustration by totally annihilating a room filled with dishes, tv's, windshields, and more with a sledgehammer, baseball bat, pipe, golf clubs, and more!

This is the perfect way to relieve stress in Tampa and Lakeland. Did we mention that it’s a great workout also? So, before you destroy your kid’s toy with the lights and sirens or smashing the copy machine at work that never seems to get the job done, come and see us at Smash Room. You'll be glad you did.   

Come join us for some of the most fun things to do in Tampa or Lakeland

You are too blessed to be stressed!

Life sucks, take a BREAK and have a SMASHING GOOD TIME!!

As Seen On:


Find out about Smash Room, our mission, our methods.

Learn More →


Guilt free venting for men and women. Ready to take the next step? 

Find Out How →


Smash Room does not claim to be a mental help or medical facility, we do not treat, give diagnosis or provide medical therapy of any kind. We are classified as entertainment only, if you feel that you have any mental or medical issues that needs to be treated please see a licensed physician or obtain a referral. Thank You.